Friday, August 27, 2010

Disney's FREE Magical Express Shuttle

What's the easiest way to save $80 while traveling to the Annual Conference in Orlando? If you're staying at the Coronado Spring Resort or other Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, take a FREE shuttle to/from the airport! This will save you a $40-50 one-way cab fare.

Disney's Magical Express Shuttle provides complimentary roundtrip airport transportation and baggage delivery for guests - which means you can skip baggage claim and your bags will appear in your room.

Please visit the FAQs page to learn more about the service because it is only available to certain airlines and reservations are required 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE!

Learn how to sign up and use Disney's Magical Express, as well as any restrictions. You can also call directly: 407.939.1020. Only 37 days left!!!

6 comments:

  1. I signed up for the baggage to be delivered to the Hotel. though I am a little worried. what if it doesn't. Has anyone experienced this before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you asked! I used the baggage delivery in December, it took five hours for the luggage to arrive but I went to Downtown Disney and had some dinner during that time; when I got back the suitcase was in my room as promised. Worked like magic!

    We have an International attendees meeting going on Monday from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., be sure to come by! This is a great place for you to meet with NACADA leaders and other International attendees to network and discuss how NACADA can benefit you. We are glad you are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd appreciate to appreciate that towards the function you've got been given produced in creating the next few paragraphs.

    Airport Taxi Service in Orlando
    Luxury Service in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    taxi flughafen zürich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    switzerland taxi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    taxi to luzern

    ReplyDelete