- After-hour tickets to the theme parks are available on our website. If you are staying at the Coronado Spring’s Resort there is a FREE shuttle that runs all day to all Disney theme parks.
- Theme parks….again! If you are a Harry Potter fan, prepare to have your dreams come true. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter park opened at Universal’s Islands of Adventure this summer, so be sure to pack your wizarding robe and wand.
- Behind-the-scenes tours of Disney World, called Disney Institute Tours, are available before and after the conference and tickets must be purchased on our website prior to the conference.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, with food and wine samples from various countries, is being held while we are in Orlando! Remember, the parks all close at different times, so check here for the relevant operating hours.
- Spend an evening unwinding at Downtown Disney, which offers a wonderful array of shops and restaurants to enjoy… especially the Ghirardelli chocolate store. Irresistible! The Disney Shuttle system will provide a complimentary ride back and forth.
- Check out the conference hospitality booth to sign up for a dinner group - it’s a great way to network and meet new friends!
After a full day of conference sessions, maybe a nice stroll around the lake will be sufficient! I’ll see you there!